Learn about tools and artifacts of the Tłı̨chǫ:
- Moose skin bag sewn with sinew - made by Prisque Winlatto for her son, Vital Thomas. Read more.
- Sinew - Kw'e - strong, hard thread made of caribou. Read more.
- Tłı̨chǫ Ekwǫ̀ Nı̨hmbàa Project - this exhibit documents a joint project to replicate a caribou skin lodge using traditional means. Read more.
- Tłı̨chǫ Ewò Kǫ̀nı̨hmbàa - The Dogrib Caribou Skin Lodge - this exhibit documents the return of the caribou skin lodge from Iowa. Read more.
- Tłı̨chǫ K'ielà project- begun in the spring of 1996, was a collaborative effort to build a birchbark canoe in the style of the traditional Tłı̨chǫ canoes. Read more.
- Winter moccasins with caribou skin liners - made in 1978 by a group of women sewing for Operation Heritage in Behchokǫ̀. Read more.